Hi my fabulous peeps,
Due to my recent bad experience with online shopping, I have discovered some checks I do before I shop online. I am going to share them with you. I hope you find it useful.
- Check for all the reviews on the seller. Usually, if a seller is not authentic, you will find really hateful comments and reviews. You know you must avoid it.
- Price:- If the item that you’re looking for is just unbelievably cheap and you think it is too good to be true, trust your instinct. It is too good to be true.
- Use a credit card.
- Buy electronics in the shop or from an official website. I now bought my Dell 13 Inspiron 7348 on Dell’s official website. It directed me to CompuIndia. I tweeted to Dell about my order. I got a brand new laptop, created my own profile and password and transferred the ownership from CompuIndia to me.
- Check the online website’s provider. I bought a Sigma brush from Luxola. I know it is authentic because I checked Sigma’s website and it listed Luxola as their retailer.
- Ask questions on Quora too. I wish I read this before.
- Twitter: As silly as this may sound, tweet. Tweet to everyone, the company’s CEO, head, anyone. Connect on LinkedIn. Should anything go wrong, you will have someone to contact.
In case you still get a faulty product, write to them. If that doesn’t work, consumer court is your best bet. A colleague ordered a watch online, he got an empty box instead. He contacted the seller but nothing was done. He went to consumer court, fought and got his money back.
Online shopping is risky. You have to trust the seller and only then pay.
I hope this post helps someone. Please leave down some of your tips or online experiences, I would love to her them.
Thank you for reading,
Be sure to subscribe, comment and share!